Do you Need a Will?
Death and Taxes. We all know about these certainties!
Wills are one thing we all know we should do but don’t get around to it (like a regular dental checkup!).
Many people put it off because they just think they won’t need a will. They also don’t think anything will happen to them so they don’t have an Enduring Power of Attorney.
As we go through our lives, our relationships, financial means and health can often change.
- You may get divorced.
- You may want the children from your previous marriage to have a portion of your estate.
- You may wish to make provision for your grandchildren.
- You may dislike your current wife/husband and are considering divorcing her/him.
- You may wish to disinherit one of your children.
- If the unthinkable occurs and you end up in the hospital, you need someone who you entrust to make decisions on your behalf (i.e. turning off the life support, having a risky operation, etc)
Give this some serious consideration. Perhaps you will receive the desired result with a TRUST can be when it comes to distribution. We are happy to assist with these requirements.
I would like to thank you for the efforts youve put in penning this website. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal blog now 😉
Very nice article. I definitely appreciate this site. Keep it up!
Hi, very nice website, cheers!
Need cheap and reliable hosting? Our shared plans start at $10 for an year and VPS plans for $6/Mo.
Check here: https://www.reliable-webhosting.com/